Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Annis Paintover


good start, annis!

I used the same techniques you did for the paintover to keep the style consistent.
as you can see i repeated the focal point of you drawing twice to give your piece more depth. try also to give the character a background story (what does he do for living, what are his hobbies etc...) i gave him a hat and a spear. i figured it makes sense. since he is driving a convertible he has to protect himself from the sun. he is a hunter.. thats why he has the spear.

I also added an intake. remember: its the details that sell the design! you might think people wont notice those things but pay attention to how much more believable the design instantly is.

And i added some random cables in the foreground because it makes the drawing look more concept designy... and again.. adds depth...

I hope that helps. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask.
Dont give up, i believe in you !

8 comments:

  1. EPIC!
    I'm working on the corrections now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was in third term :( this work is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way i do want that car, please, please, please make a real one

    ReplyDelete
  5. are there prints of this? I want one.

    ReplyDelete